Our network of experts includes the Law Firm "Studio Legale Petragnani Ciancarelli" specialized in the field of International Maritime and Yachting law. The Firm’s main office is located in Rome following the traditions begun in distant 1936 by Andrea Petragnani Ciancarelli’s grandfather, Paolo Petragnani.
Today the Firm is able to offer with the other italians offices located in Naples and Viareggio, together with the other referent Law Firms in other country (i.e. UK, USA, Monaco, Greece, Malta), a complete assistance and consultancy concerning shipping and yachting matters. The list of the clients includes important public institutions as well as private companies, yacht builders, marinas, brokers, ship owners, maritime associations, yacht club, captains & crew, international and national Insurances.
Areas of Activity in the Shipping and Yachting Law:
- Arbitration and International Maritime Disputes
- Ship and Yacht Insurance
- Disputes on Time and Bareboat Charter Parties for both Ships and Yachts
- Assistance and Salvage
- Collisions and Environmental damage
- Ship/Yachts construction
- Disputes on Sale/purchase contracts of ships/yachts
- Flag dismission, import and export of yachts, taxes
For further information please use this form: link to module